"Talking about music is like dancing about architecture" - Frank Zappa or Elvis Costello
Dancing About Architecture
March 29, 2024, 04:21:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Meshuggah Mel and the Moscow Maiden...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meshuggah Mel and the Moscow Maiden...  (Read 1630 times)
KATH

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2010, 10:43:34 pm »

I think Mel seriously pissed off the Hollywood establishment with his comments surround the Passion of the Christ, so this is all payback time.

Every embarassing thing, every dirty secret will be exposed for all to see...

I can't imagine Gibson is the only racist/sexist/anti-semetic pig in Hollywood -he's just the one that someone has chosen must be exposed.

Look at the "shock" over Al Gore's marriage ending, and then a story from a massage therapist where Gore behaves in the most boorish behavior. That doesn't just happen... he's done it before, but in the past, for whatever reason, it was swept under the rug. This time it wasn't.

I'm not trying to introduce politics into this discussion, but rather pointing out that people don't all of a sudden become pigs -it's just someone stopped cleaning up the mess.

Yeah, a lotta people get sick of cleanin' up messes--look at John Edward's guy; but that kind of **** goes ON BOTH SIDES OF THE POLITICAL AISLE...and I don't think the Gore thing was that big of a shock...they're never together, they're living, for the most part, pretty much seperate lives...it doesn't surprise me.  

...It's entertainment. That's why I think his Mangement Company dropped him.  And granted, I don't think these actions are a FLUKE...I think this is somethin' that's been around all along(or for a long time)...but, his first wife must've got some big cash, because I haven't heard anything one way or the other out of her; and all their kids are at least teenagers(either they don't have anything to tell OR THEY'RE PETRIFIED)...married for what, 25-30 years...And maybe he's not the only one...but he's the one who keeps gettin' CAUGHT...so, either he's the only one sayin' it/gettin' caught; or the rest of the entertainment community knows to keep their collective yaps shut...or have really good lawyers/publicists, and they keep it outta the media, and out of jail, and on the front pages appologizing and goin' in and out of rehab...and in and out of courts.  oh Brother...what a mess.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum