"Talking about music is like dancing about architecture" - Frank Zappa or Elvis Costello
Dancing About Architecture
March 29, 2024, 08:06:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Meshuggah Mel and the Moscow Maiden...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meshuggah Mel and the Moscow Maiden...  (Read 1631 times)
KATH

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2010, 01:58:47 pm »

Yeah, ain't it the truth?  

Go out, make a total ass out of yourself, wrap your car around a tree (or down THE SAME cliff TWICE?!? umm, Charlie Sheen? We're onto ya...), go out commando in a short dress, party your ass off, get drunk, fall off your shoes, and WE'LL FIX IT.  You'll have a tearful appology, you'll do a little community service, and "The Oscar goes to..." Amazing, isn't it?  And look at the stuff WE PROBABLY NEVER KNEW ABOUT A TON OF PEOPLE.  When there was all the Black listing in the Studio System back in the day, we ALL KNOW IT'S BEEN AROUND ON SOME LEVEL...ALL ALONG...So, why do people keep fallin' for it??  

...I'm justabouthisclose to being OVER Robert Downey, Jr...I know he's ridin' the wave and all, and he's SMOKIN' HOTT...and, I HOPE I'M WRONG!!--before he crashes and burns again...Just one bad day. One bad interview.  One Photographer with balls and no brain...and he's in the slammer with a picture like NICK NOLTE'S  heh.  I'm just very, TRULY thankful that I don't have a reason for a pack of those guys followin' ME around--even with the tradeoff.   Smiley

...but is it the roles, or the actor doin' 'em?  Or why do I STILL hate Tom Cruise?  I won't even give him a chance.  SOME PUBLICIST HE'S GOT.  LOL.   Don't like him, never did...no matter what he plays...no matter how acclaimed/amazing/blockbuster film he does.  Same with Tom Hanks.  (NO, I HAVEN'T SEEN FORREST GUMP.  Sue me.)

The one you forgot:  Mickey Rourke.  Cry
...I lovvvved him.  He was up there with Mel for a while...I thought he was cute, but he could ACT.  But he's out there like Pluto, man!  It's not your face, Dude; your face was fine...it's on the INSIDE.  Kiss  I hope he's happy...

The other one: Tom Sizemore.  Cry

Tom Arnold is STILL a joke...mostly because of his choices...But acting-wise, I equate him with a...Jim Belushi.  Funny Enough.  He can carry a sitcom sorta...you know.  Seen him play some good parts, but they're all kinda the same...just THAT guy.  you know the guy.  heh.  HE PLAYS 'EM ALL THE TIME.  Grin

and, weird enough, "out there like fuckin' Pluto, man!" was a LINE that was FROM LETHAL WEAPON... Undecided
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 01:50:06 am by KATH » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum