"Talking about music is like dancing about architecture" - Frank Zappa or Elvis Costello
Dancing About Architecture
April 19, 2024, 07:41:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Dick Biondi & Bob Sirott on the Roe Conn Show

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dick Biondi & Bob Sirott on the Roe Conn Show  (Read 4791 times)
Saxman

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2010, 07:01:50 pm »

Sirott DJ'd a dance/band fundraiser at my high school back in 1976 or 1977 for FREE.  What a cool guy.  He was extremely down to earth,  very approachable and really seemed to enjoy himself.

Diane Burns - CBS threw buckets of duckets at her and she did indeed make their ratings go down.  The more they paid her, the more the ratings plummeted.  She was really a news reader, not a real reporter or news person.  Her husband was her manager and negotiated her out of a job by making insane salary demands.  It's almost like the audience got a load of how much she was making and tuned out.   I never saw anything special about her and managed to play a few corporate gigs she was at and she always came off as rather arrogant.  Not that that means anything: Roland Burris, our disgrace of a Senator, was always extremely warm and gracious and look how he turned out: a scratch my back, I'll scratch yours pal of Blagovich.  YUCK!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum