"Talking about music is like dancing about architecture" - Frank Zappa or Elvis Costello
Dancing About Architecture
March 29, 2024, 01:39:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Guess the Band/Artist

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess the Band/Artist  (Read 9823 times)
Poem58
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2010, 07:32:31 am »

Lots of words was me shortening the post by not repeating you which also had a quote from me and would have taken most of a page to repeat us both when we clearly didn't need to read it again, but letting you know it was directed at you. Goofy thing I picked up somewhere else. And yes, I shouldn't have typed the ( ' ) there either. A being Tired posting mistake. I'll fix it.

I know the blah blah was just to get the post without looking it up, but usually it's to save time, I was just poking fun at it being twice as long.

As for Anthrax, yeah, it's a lethal substance , but if we were to go to those extremes in this game, even Led Zepplin is a lethal substance as eating one would kill you by Lead poisoning, eating something larger than you would blow you up, and if it landed on you it would kill you too.

For Anthrax, I would have said something like Germ Warfare Band. I'm trying to be clever, not impossible to figure out. But when a guess that also fits is used as in Led Zepplin for Football Aircraft Band, I credit it as being one I didn't think of. So no harm, but notice I will give a more helpful clue then to help get to the one I was looking for.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 07:45:55 am by Poem58 » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum