"Talking about music is like dancing about architecture" - Frank Zappa or Elvis Costello
Dancing About Architecture
March 29, 2024, 07:11:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

KID ROCK "Born Free" VIDEO--check it out!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KID ROCK "Born Free" VIDEO--check it out!!  (Read 1237 times)
KATH

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2010, 01:33:45 pm »

I know he's a favorite son in Michigan but I've never been able to get into his music.  There's only one song of his I like.... That duet he did with Sheryl Crow a few years back, I think it was called Photograph.

And that's the only one of his songs I DON'T LIKE...Since I feel the exact same way about Sheryl Crow! (I only like 2 of her songs...EVERYDAY IS A WINDING ROAD and ALL I WANNA DO.)   

I absolutely loathe All Summer Long and consider not just a bad song but an insult to humanity.  Combining 2 songs I like Sweet Home Alabama and Werewolves of London and giving them completely different lyrics... blech!

REALLY?? Well, dude, I'm callin' ya on that--because you seem to think it's perfectly okay for WEIRD AL to "desicrate" music--why the double standard??  The only song I've ever liked of HIS was "like a Surgeon."  Is it because you just don't like KID ROCK or is there another reason?  Can you explain/elaborate?  just sayin'... Smiley

Oh and on a different, but related note-- does anyone else find it particularly odd/wrong that KENTUCKY Fried Chicken uses Sweet Home ALABAMA in their commercials?

LOL!!!  I HAVEN'T!!  I haven't even been able to STAND THE SMELL OF IT FOR 5 1/2 years...I don't pay particular attention to the commercials any more...LOL.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum